The Friends of the Topsham Library wouldn’t be able to do what we do without all of our volunteers. Whether it is sorting books for the book sale or setting up a reception, we couldn’t do it without YOU! Please contact us if you are interested in finding out what other opportunities there are.
Interested in working on a committee? Below is a list of our major committees. New members are always welcome!
- Membership: Promotes membership including, but not limited to annual renewal campaign.
- Public Relations: Produces periodic newsletters and with the Membership Committee and the Library Director publicizes Friends activities.
- Nominating: Prepares a slate of candidates for office at least one (1) month prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Book Sale: Organizes and runs annual book sale to raise funds for the library or helps the existing leader with various aspects of the book sale.
- Books on Wheels: Coordinates volunteers to deliver library materials to those who request this service.